Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRAILBLAZER 2008 EVENT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TRAILBLAZER 2008 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: TRAILBLAZER 2008 EVENT   TRAILBLAZER 2008 EVENT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:45 pm

What: Trailblazer Race 2008

Where: 1065 La Avenida, Mountain View 94040

When: September 28, 2008 7:00 AM- 11 AM

How to sign up: http://www.stevenscreektrail.org/trailblazer/Volunteer2008.html
^ click on the link and register. You must do this in order to volunteer, or else we'll leave you behind =] NAHHH j/k, but seriously. Register Laughing

What you'll be doing there: For the past 3 years that I've been to this event, what you mainly do is distribute food (I know how much volunteers love this job) and help out with the race course.
RIDES ARE LIMITED DEPENDING ON HOW MANY DRIVERS WE CAN GET. So it's on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Leave a message on this forum or sign up at key club meetings if you wanna go. Or email andrewhillkeyclub@gmail.com. Another option would be finding one of the officers at school and tell them if you have no other way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRAILBLAZER 2008 EVENT   TRAILBLAZER 2008 EVENT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:08 pm

Anh Kieu wrote:
What: Trailblazer Race 2008

Where: 1065 La Avenida, Mountain View 94040

When: September 28, 2008 7:00 AM- 11 AM

How to sign up: http://www.stevenscreektrail.org/trailblazer/Volunteer2008.html
^ click on the link and register. You must do this in order to volunteer, or else we'll leave you behind =] NAHHH j/k, but seriously. Register Laughing

What you'll be doing there: For the past 3 years that I've been to this event, what you mainly do is distribute food (I know how much volunteers love this job) and help out with the race course.
RIDES ARE LIMITED DEPENDING ON HOW MANY DRIVERS WE CAN GET. So it's on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Leave a message on this forum or sign up at key club meetings if you wanna go. Or email andrewhillkeyclub@gmail.com. Another option would be finding one of the officers at school and tell them if you have no other way.

Correction, we will meet at science building at precisely 7:30, because the event starts around 8. (=
REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR FORMS WITH YOU TO THE EVENT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRAILBLAZER 2008 EVENT   TRAILBLAZER 2008 EVENT Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:06 pm

Key Club Hours
Tyna Huynh-3 hrs
Johnny Pham-4 hrs
Tiffany Por-3 hrs
Diane Quach-3 hrs
John Le-2.5 hrs
Tuan Tran- 4 hrs
Christine Do- 3 hrs
Michelle Tien-3 hrs
Theresa Mai-3 hrs
Anh Kieu-3 hrs
Back to top Go down