Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HUGE THANKS.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nancytran
President
nancytran

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-09-16

HUGE THANKS. Empty
PostSubject: HUGE THANKS.   HUGE THANKS. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:51 pm

Hey guys I just wanted to take a second to say thank you to our 2009-2010 president Christine Do. She has been in key club for 4 years&it has been a great experience seeing her work to where she is now. She has been a really great president&really inspired a lot of people to realize that key club is a great way to make a difference in our community. For this we should recognize that she has been a great president, with her enthusiasm,weirdness,&her 110% effort to make this club very active.So Christine I hope you realize that we all as officers of 2009-2010 really are glad you made a huge difference in this club&besides our rough edges I am glad the rough edges were with you.So as the next president of keyclub I hope to bring my 110% just like you did into this club&use your skills you've done for this club for next year to be phenomenal also.So when you guys see Christine ya'll should give a BIG THANKS because she really does FEEL GOOD ALL THE TIME! Very Happy
-Nancy.
Back to top Go down

HUGE THANKS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Upcoming Events & Past Ones-
Jump to: