Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program Empty
PostSubject: SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program   SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:37 pm

Event: SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program
Date: Saturday, December 15th, 2007
Time: 10AM - 6PM (Shift A: 10AM - 2PM and Shift B: 2 - 6PM)

Description:
Each year, the SevenTrees Branch Library hosts a Santa Program for the SevenTrees community. Members of the community are invited to bring their young siblings, children, or grandchild to the event to participate in the program filled with entertaining events. Help to make this an afternoon of enchantment for the kids! You can participate by being one of Santa's elves or you can help to keep our lines in control! You will have a lot of fun watching those kids faces when they get a present!

How do you sign up? Post here which shift you want do, or both shifts, or sign up at the meeting on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program   SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:18 pm

i'll be there @ 10 and leave around 5. kay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program   SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:02 pm

omgah. i thought it was this saturday. i'm sitting @ the library right now. -____________________-"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program   SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:47 pm

i signed up for this already. but just making sure i gots the shift A. =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program   SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:22 pm

sign me up for this shift A please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program   SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:48 pm

please sign me up for shift A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program   SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SevenTrees Branch Library Santa Program
Page 1 of 1