Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JH's Eagle Scout Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage

JH's Eagle Scout Project Empty
PostSubject: JH's Eagle Scout Project   JH's Eagle Scout Project Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:46 pm

Hey Key Clubbers,
So in case you didn't already know, I'm a boy scout.
I'm getting ready to go for the top rank, Eagle, and part of the Eagle Scout req. is that I do an eagle project.

An eagle project is a community service project that the Eagle Scout candidate (me) organizes.

Typically, most eagle scouts do a construction project: they build benches or something for an organization. The other type is that they fundraise to buy new stuff for an organization.

Well I've grown to love AH, so I want do my eagle project for the school.

So do you guys have any ideas? I've spoken to Ms. Lopez and one cool project would be to restore the garden in the "island".

Anyway, this thread is to pitch ideas. If it works out well, I would like Key Club volunteers to help. I'd organize the project, but I'll need a lot of manpower (ladies too!).

LOL I almost asked for YouthCorps help but then I was like, WTF there's KEY CLUB!!!

JH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JH's Eagle Scout Project   JH's Eagle Scout Project Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:53 am

dudee. what's the point of fixing the garden in the "island"? everybody stands in it & it'll probably get messed up. ><" we should like fix the burnt down burger king or help pay to fix those broken windows in the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Long Kieu
President

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: JH's Eagle Scout Project   JH's Eagle Scout Project Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:07 am

JH,
that sounds like a good idea. I was planning on doing some beautification projects myself for our school, so plan it out and give me a date. We can go from there.
Back to top Go down
https://ahkeyclub.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: JH's Eagle Scout Project   JH's Eagle Scout Project Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:26 pm

It'd be awesome if we could fix the gym windows -__-" lol. But beautification eh? Our school could use a lot of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JH's Eagle Scout Project   JH's Eagle Scout Project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JH's Eagle Scout Project
Page 1 of 1