HomeHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
akaishuu



Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: It's not fair, but I don't care not me   Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:31 am

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
Bad idea!
power plate vibration training
Commercial Office Fit Out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
It's not fair, but I don't care not me
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Maryland State Fair
» Pallet shopping..
» Skegness
» Giving a SFG demonstration and need ideas!
» Fair in Bagni di lucca

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduction to Key Club-
Jump to: